Hi there! I am KJ! A Taiwanese girl living in Malaysia, a foodie always curious at new destinations. Hop in, and enjoy a ride with me on my travel escapades and food trails.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Le Chinois @ Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16
- Chang Jiang White Coffee Cafe @ Ipoh
- Coffeeright Place @ Ipoh
- Macau Food Festival
- Castle Hill @ Budapest Hungary
- Ministry of Coffee @ Solaris Mont Kiara, KL
- Peranakan Museum @ Singapore
- Fishermen’s Bastion @ Budapest Hungary
- Why Egypt Should Be on Your Bucket List
- Basileuo Salad Cafe @ Ipoh (Greentown)
- 1,128,741 Visits
Tag Archives: Salad
We had lunch at Basileuo Salad in Greentown the other day and the simplistic cafe in green oozes fresh energy with a focus on healthy food. For starters, we had a flamboyant salad where we chose our very own 11 kinds … Continue reading
With the addition of Nadia Sugar & Spice located in De Garden, there is now a chic halal cafe to hang out in Ipoh. A mixture of Malay food and western food are served here.
I discovered a quaint little cafe – the Bougainvillea City Cafe that serves fine food made with passion and originality by a young chef that was trained at Le Cordon Bleu.